Forensicon, Inc. is a Chicago-based computer forensics company servicing clients throughout the United States and Canada. We have testified as computer forensics experts in Federal, State and County Courts. Our work and reporting has been upheld by the courts as admissible and valid. We provide ESI discovery consulting services and also assist clients understanding their sources of ESI in preparation for litigation and discovery production requests. When selecting a computer forensics company, turn to an experienced and established firm that has a proven track record of providing quality and legally valid results.
CORE TYPES OF PROJECTS
- Investigations of Digital Trade Secret Theft / Company Data Misappropriation
- Internal Investigations Involving Employee Wrongful Activity
- Digital Fraud and White Collar Cyber Crime
- Internet Investigations
- General Commercial and Employment Litigation
- Electronically Stored Information (ESI) Preservation & On-Site Collections and Discovery Production
- Computer Forensics Expert Witness Testimony
- Computer Forensics Reports and Affidavits
CORE TYPES OF CLIENTS SERVED
- Law Firms and Litigation Service Companies
- Software & Consulting Firms
- Financial Services Companies and Institutions
- Industrial Equipment Corporations
- Governmental & Non-Profit Organizations
- Healthcare Agencies, Hospitals & Insurance Providers
FORENSICON NOTED CASES
Trade Secrets & Non-Solicitation (Wed November 21st, 2012)
Forensicon recently assisted a local manufacturing company that was investigating if a recently departed employee misappropriated trade secrets or other proprietary information. Forensicon's investigation discovered the employee had taken clear steps to delete and hide his/her tracks using multiple anti-forensics tools. Read More...
Employment & Sanction Defense (Wed October 17th, 2012)
Forensicon was retained to assist a local financial services company defend against multiple alleged employment related claims including discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. The company's internal IT department had preserved some data related to discovery requests, but counsel wanted an independent, experienced firm to perform an audit and verify the preservation techniques utilized. Read More...
USG Receives $105 Million Settlement (Fri December 4th, 2009)
CHICAGO: December 4, 2009 Plaintiffs US Gypsum Co. entered into a law suit against LaFarge North Am. USG accused LaFarge of spoliation and patent infringement. USG also claimed that LaFarge stole manufacturing information. Forensicon was the mutually agreed and court accepted neutral expert that was charged with handling the collection of evidence and conducting the searches for responsive electronic information. Read More...
COURT OF APPEALS OF WISCONSIN PUBLISHED OPINION S.C. JOHNSON & SON, INC. V. MORRIS, ET. AL. (Wed December 2nd, 2009)