The 2013 SRI Security Congress will be hosted from December 2-4 in Perth, Western Australia. It hosts 6 security based conferences over 3 days. The 2013 Security Congress aims to draw together all areas of security professions and disciplines as part of a holistic engagement with the wider security discourse.
The aim of this conference is to explore methods which help in reducing the efficacy, persistence and ability of advanced persistent threats and blended threats to threaten our critical systems stability. It should also explore methods, tools, techniques and frameworks in dealing with some of the wicked problems that our increasingly interconnected, digitised systems are producing that threaten our economic and social well-being.
The 6 hosted conferences are:
- 14th Australian Information Warfare Conference
- 11th Australian Information Security Management Conference
- 11th Australian Digital Forensics Conference
- 6th Australian Security and Intelligence Conference
- 4th Australian Counter Terrorism Conference
- 2nd Australian e-Health Informatics and Security Conference
Early bird registration runs through November 11, 2013. Click here to register.
- Staff Recognized for Departing Employee Investigations - The first issue of Corporate Counsel Business Journal, CCBJ, includes an interview with our Director of Digital Forensics, Yaniv Schiff, and Solutions Architect, Curtis Collette, on the evolution of departing employee investigations. Departing Employee: When Do Investigations Become Necessary? appeared in the print publication, online edition, and on CCBJ’s In-House Tech website. For Increasing Numbers of Employers, Departing Employee Investigations[...Read More]
- Chicago Office Food Drive – The Results Are In - QDiscovery’s Chicago Office collected nearly 1,000 containers of food for the local food bank this Holiday Season! Our office competed with sister offices in Indiana and Connecticut. Alas, we came in third. Our sister offices each collected nearly 2,000 containers for their local food banks. Relatively new to the company-wide food drive, the Forensics Division[...Read More]
- QDiscovery Forensics Team Develops Award Winning App! - QDiscovery is winner of a 2017 Relativity Innovation Award. Presented at Relativity Fest, the award celebrates organizations that create apps or integrations that extend the functionality of Relativity’s eDiscovery software. Our development team created an application that makes the analysis of mobile collections much more manageable. Relativity users can now produce and review mobile device data[...Read More]
- Moving and Changing - Acquired by Connecticut-based QDiscovery in 2016, Forensicon’s capabilities multiplied overnight, both in forensics brain power and eDiscovery expertise. As part of a leading provider of end to end litigation support, moving to larger offices that are more central to the Chicago legal community was inevitable.
- QDiscovery Named One of the Top 20 Providers of Legal Services! - Leading industry publication, CIO Magazine, has named Forensicon’s parent company, QDiscovery, to it’s Top 20 Providers of Legal Services. The annual listing includes 20 companies that are at the forefront of providing legal solutions and impacting the marketplace. Read the whole article here. Featured in the publication alongside QDiscovery President, Dave Barrett, is Director of Digital Forensics, Yaniv[...Read More]