Computer forensic analysis and the analysis of forensic evidence is what makes Forensicon different from the other computer forensics providers. Along with using established, industry standard software such as EnCase, FTK and Paraben, analysis involves everything from…
- Password recovery/removal
- Data decryption
- Data compression & imaging
- Media type conversion
- Duplicate file elimination
- Forensic examination of log files and computer registry
- Swap / META file examination
- Website visit logs and internet cache examination
- Email searches
Our experts have case tested methods that have proven Forensicon’s ability to discover as much evidence as possible for our clients.
Forensicon specializes in performing time based analysis of electronically stored meta data. Our experience evaluating and analyzing time based meta data enables us to quickly correlate disparate information to find notable dates and times of interest relating to spoliation, misappropriation, and other irregular computer usage and activities.
Forensicon has a track record of prevailing in the courts and has provided key testimony related to computer activities by individuals. Call Forensicon today at 888-427-5667 for a complimentary telephone consultation or contact us.
- Staff Recognized for Departing Employee Investigations - The first issue of Corporate Counsel Business Journal, CCBJ, includes an interview with our Director of Digital Forensics, Yaniv Schiff, and Solutions Architect, Curtis Collette, on the evolution of departing employee investigations. Departing Employee: When Do Investigations Become Necessary? appeared in the print publication, online edition, and on CCBJ’s In-House Tech website. For Increasing Numbers of Employers, Departing Employee Investigations[...Read More]
- Chicago Office Food Drive – The Results Are In - QDiscovery’s Chicago Office collected nearly 1,000 containers of food for the local food bank this Holiday Season! Our office competed with sister offices in Indiana and Connecticut. Alas, we came in third. Our sister offices each collected nearly 2,000 containers for their local food banks. Relatively new to the company-wide food drive, the Forensics Division[...Read More]
- QDiscovery QMobile App Wins Innovation Award - QDiscovery’s QMobile is winner of a 2017 Relativity Innovation Award. Presented at Relativity Fest, the Innovation Award celebrates organizations that create apps or integrations that extend the functionality of Relativity’s eDiscovery software. Our development team created an application that makes the analysis of mobile collections much more manageable. Relativity users can now produce and review mobile[...Read More]
- Moving and Changing - Acquired by Connecticut-based QDiscovery in 2016, Forensicon’s capabilities multiplied overnight, both in forensics brain power and eDiscovery expertise. As part of a leading provider of end to end litigation support, moving to larger offices that are more central to the Chicago legal community was inevitable.
- QDiscovery Named One of the Top 20 Providers of Legal Services! - Leading industry publication, CIO Magazine, has named Forensicon’s parent company, QDiscovery, to it’s Top 20 Providers of Legal Services. The annual listing includes 20 companies that are at the forefront of providing legal solutions and impacting the marketplace. Read the whole article here. Featured in the publication alongside QDiscovery President, Dave Barrett, is Director of Digital Forensics, Yaniv[...Read More]