A number of our Senior Forensic Computer Examiners are well versed in expert witness testimony & reports. They have experience filing affidavits, submitting expert reports, and being deposed by opposing counsel as well as testifying at trial. They have numerous certifications, such as EnCase, Paraben, CCE, and CompTIA A+.
One of our examiners was recently cited in the case, Liebert Corp. v. Mazur, published opinion of Justice Wolfson, Circuit Court of Cook County, regarding his testimony.
Additionally, in the Kalish v. Leapfrog Online, et. al., of the Circuit Court of Cook County, the plaintiff objected to using Forensicon as the computer forensics expert because our experts had been used to investigate the case as part of the defendant’s discovery process.
As you can see, Forensicon’s experts are known for their expertise, impartiality, and ability to present technical information in a way that juries can understand. Ultimately, that’s what you need in an expert witness and that’s what you get when you call Forensicon.
Call Forensicon today at 888-427-5667 for a complimentary telephone consultation or contact us.
- Staff Recognized for Departing Employee Investigations - The first issue of Corporate Counsel Business Journal, CCBJ, includes an interview with our Director of Digital Forensics, Yaniv Schiff, and Solutions Architect, Curtis Collette, on the evolution of departing employee investigations. Departing Employee: When Do Investigations Become Necessary? appeared in the print publication, online edition, and on CCBJ’s In-House Tech website. For Increasing Numbers of Employers, Departing Employee Investigations[...Read More]
- Chicago Office Food Drive – The Results Are In - QDiscovery’s Chicago Office collected nearly 1,000 containers of food for the local food bank this Holiday Season! Our office competed with sister offices in Indiana and Connecticut. Alas, we came in third. Our sister offices each collected nearly 2,000 containers for their local food banks. Relatively new to the company-wide food drive, the Forensics Division[...Read More]
- QDiscovery QMobile App Wins Innovation Award - QDiscovery’s QMobile is winner of a 2017 Relativity Innovation Award. Presented at Relativity Fest, the Innovation Award celebrates organizations that create apps or integrations that extend the functionality of Relativity’s eDiscovery software. Our development team created an application that makes the analysis of mobile collections much more manageable. Relativity users can now produce and review mobile[...Read More]
- Moving and Changing - Acquired by Connecticut-based QDiscovery in 2016, Forensicon’s capabilities multiplied overnight, both in forensics brain power and eDiscovery expertise. As part of a leading provider of end to end litigation support, moving to larger offices that are more central to the Chicago legal community was inevitable.
- QDiscovery Named One of the Top 20 Providers of Legal Services! - Leading industry publication, CIO Magazine, has named Forensicon’s parent company, QDiscovery, to it’s Top 20 Providers of Legal Services. The annual listing includes 20 companies that are at the forefront of providing legal solutions and impacting the marketplace. Read the whole article here. Featured in the publication alongside QDiscovery President, Dave Barrett, is Director of Digital Forensics, Yaniv[...Read More]