If you need online content preservation then look no further than Forensicon. Forensicon can assist clients who need to preserve websites or other data located on the internet, including Facebook or other social networking sites. Clients engaged in copyright, defamation, or intellectual property disputes often use information published online by competing businesses who may be marketing your intellectual property as their own. Preserving a complete snapshot of the online content before it is edited or removed can usually only be done in a few hours time after notification is made. Having an independent third party archive the online content can prove to be invaluable, especially when cease and desist or other legal orders have been communicated but your information is still published online. We can provide the data on a CD/DVD or as an electronic zip container.
Our tools allow us to provide you a flat rate quote for each root URL you need preserved. Additionally, we can provide a signed certification stating the authenticity of the archive.
If you or your client has a need to have an experienced firm of professionals assist you with the preservation of small or large amounts of electronic data, call Forensicon today at 888-427-5667 for a complimentary telephone consultation or contact us.
- Staff Recognized for Departing Employee Investigations - The first issue of Corporate Counsel Business Journal, CCBJ, includes an interview with our Director of Digital Forensics, Yaniv Schiff, and Solutions Architect, Curtis Collette, on the evolution of departing employee investigations. Departing Employee: When Do Investigations Become Necessary? appeared in the print publication, online edition, and on CCBJ’s In-House Tech website. For Increasing Numbers of Employers, Departing Employee Investigations[...Read More]
- Chicago Office Food Drive – The Results Are In - QDiscovery’s Chicago Office collected nearly 1,000 containers of food for the local food bank this Holiday Season! Our office competed with sister offices in Indiana and Connecticut. Alas, we came in third. Our sister offices each collected nearly 2,000 containers for their local food banks. Relatively new to the company-wide food drive, the Forensics Division[...Read More]
- QDiscovery QMobile App Wins Innovation Award - QDiscovery’s QMobile is winner of a 2017 Relativity Innovation Award. Presented at Relativity Fest, the Innovation Award celebrates organizations that create apps or integrations that extend the functionality of Relativity’s eDiscovery software. Our development team created an application that makes the analysis of mobile collections much more manageable. Relativity users can now produce and review mobile[...Read More]
- Moving and Changing - Acquired by Connecticut-based QDiscovery in 2016, Forensicon’s capabilities multiplied overnight, both in forensics brain power and eDiscovery expertise. As part of a leading provider of end to end litigation support, moving to larger offices that are more central to the Chicago legal community was inevitable.
- QDiscovery Named One of the Top 20 Providers of Legal Services! - Leading industry publication, CIO Magazine, has named Forensicon’s parent company, QDiscovery, to it’s Top 20 Providers of Legal Services. The annual listing includes 20 companies that are at the forefront of providing legal solutions and impacting the marketplace. Read the whole article here. Featured in the publication alongside QDiscovery President, Dave Barrett, is Director of Digital Forensics, Yaniv[...Read More]