Your Information is Valuable
For many firms, the potential for Intellectual Property theft is enormous, and the exposure of trade secrets to a competitor can significantly impact the organization – potentially putting the company out of business. Sensitive information for your company could include customer and pricing lists, financial models, business plans, proprietary software, or pending patents and inventions.
- How important are your proprietary and confidential data to you?
- Does turnover leave you with little control over securing your information?
- Would your company be harmed if an employee stole important data?
Companies that proactively manage their risks are better able to respond to potential information threats.
Forensicon Can Help You Keep it Safe
Forensicon, Chicago’s leading computer forensics firm, works with the General Counsel and the Security Departments of large firms in securing potential evidence when a critical employee leaves the company.
We have demonstrated expertise in the following areas:
- On an ongoing basis, forensically copy employees’ hard drives and other electronic equipment on site or in our Chicago laboratory before a problem arises
- Follow strict chain-of-custody and evidence archival protocols
- Store images in a secure vault within our laboratory in Chicago
- Conduct forensic analysis of archived copies on demand to support potential litigation
- Enable clients to redeploy in a cost-effective manner their equipment while potential evidence remains intact
- Assist clients with developing robust policies, procedures and standards regarding intellectual property risk management and termination
From Proactive Risk Management to Peace of Mind
Once captured, your data will be secure. Our security measures are numerous and include alarm systems, 24/7 video surveillance, biometric and keypad locks with multi-factor authentication, and a secured vault within which we store our archived images.
With our demonstrated track record of success dealing with sensitive intellectual property issues, Forensicon is Chicago’s and the Midwest’s leading specialist in helping clients proactively capture, secure, and analyze important electronic evidence.
Our Main Industries Served Include the Following Business Sectors
- Financial Services
- Hi-Tech & Pharmaceuticals
- Industrial Products & Services
- Staff Recognized for Departing Employee Investigations - The first issue of Corporate Counsel Business Journal, CCBJ, includes an interview with our Director of Digital Forensics, Yaniv Schiff, and Solutions Architect, Curtis Collette, on the evolution of departing employee investigations. Departing Employee: When Do Investigations Become Necessary? appeared in the print publication, online edition, and on CCBJ’s In-House Tech website. For Increasing Numbers of Employers, Departing Employee Investigations[...Read More]
- Chicago Office Food Drive – The Results Are In - QDiscovery’s Chicago Office collected nearly 1,000 containers of food for the local food bank this Holiday Season! Our office competed with sister offices in Indiana and Connecticut. Alas, we came in third. Our sister offices each collected nearly 2,000 containers for their local food banks. Relatively new to the company-wide food drive, the Forensics Division[...Read More]
- QDiscovery QMobile App Wins Innovation Award - QDiscovery’s QMobile is winner of a 2017 Relativity Innovation Award. Presented at Relativity Fest, the Innovation Award celebrates organizations that create apps or integrations that extend the functionality of Relativity’s eDiscovery software. Our development team created an application that makes the analysis of mobile collections much more manageable. Relativity users can now produce and review mobile[...Read More]
- Moving and Changing - Acquired by Connecticut-based QDiscovery in 2016, Forensicon’s capabilities multiplied overnight, both in forensics brain power and eDiscovery expertise. As part of a leading provider of end to end litigation support, moving to larger offices that are more central to the Chicago legal community was inevitable.
- QDiscovery Named One of the Top 20 Providers of Legal Services! - Leading industry publication, CIO Magazine, has named Forensicon’s parent company, QDiscovery, to it’s Top 20 Providers of Legal Services. The annual listing includes 20 companies that are at the forefront of providing legal solutions and impacting the marketplace. Read the whole article here. Featured in the publication alongside QDiscovery President, Dave Barrett, is Director of Digital Forensics, Yaniv[...Read More]