Forensicon offers legal discovery consulting services to assist attorneys and their clients with addressing the technical challenges associated with seeking discovery documents, email and relevant data during the course of litigation. Forensicon staff are experienced in working with attorneys on complicated litigation across the financial, consulting, and software industries as well as other sectors to help clients obtain the information they seek to help establish the merits of their case in a court of law. Forensicon can assist clients with the development of technical questions in support of 30(b)(6) interrogatories or depositions to obtain relevant information necessary to understand how to formulate effective follow on discovery requests. Forensicon staff member’s years of computer forensics and e-Discovery experience allows clients to better navigate unknown environments where a client is requesting information without any knowledge of what systems or where the data might reside.
Parties that are being stonewalled by unresponsive opponents in litigation who are effectively playing “hide the ball” are well served by retaining the services of Forensicon. Forensicon staff are adroit interviewing opposing party’s technology managers, who often are instructed to say as little as possible, so that important information necessary for effective follow on discovery requests can be obtained.
Forensicon has assisted clients with developing discovery protocols to allow for effective privilege review, while minimizing the costs associated with electronic discovery and document production. In some cases, Forensicon has been appointed as a neutral discovery custodian, also sometimes referred to as a special master, to help adverse parties ensure effective discovery, while minimizing costs associated with discovery and document production.
Forensicon has assisted clients with formulating effective motions to compel production of hard drives and other electronic media for forensic preservation and further forensic analysis. Forensicon has deployed the use of statistical analysis and sampling to help clients reduce the cost of e-Discovery while ensuring an effective search for relevant information has been performed. Call Forensicon today at 888-427-5667 for a complimentary telephone consultation or contact us.
- Staff Recognized for Departing Employee Investigations - The first issue of Corporate Counsel Business Journal, CCBJ, includes an interview with our Director of Digital Forensics, Yaniv Schiff, and Solutions Architect, Curtis Collette, on the evolution of departing employee investigations. Departing Employee: When Do Investigations Become Necessary? appeared in the print publication, online edition, and on CCBJ’s In-House Tech website. For Increasing Numbers of Employers, Departing Employee Investigations[...Read More]
- Chicago Office Food Drive – The Results Are In - QDiscovery’s Chicago Office collected nearly 1,000 containers of food for the local food bank this Holiday Season! Our office competed with sister offices in Indiana and Connecticut. Alas, we came in third. Our sister offices each collected nearly 2,000 containers for their local food banks. Relatively new to the company-wide food drive, the Forensics Division[...Read More]
- QDiscovery QMobile App Wins Innovation Award - QDiscovery’s QMobile is winner of a 2017 Relativity Innovation Award. Presented at Relativity Fest, the Innovation Award celebrates organizations that create apps or integrations that extend the functionality of Relativity’s eDiscovery software. Our development team created an application that makes the analysis of mobile collections much more manageable. Relativity users can now produce and review mobile[...Read More]
- Moving and Changing - Acquired by Connecticut-based QDiscovery in 2016, Forensicon’s capabilities multiplied overnight, both in forensics brain power and eDiscovery expertise. As part of a leading provider of end to end litigation support, moving to larger offices that are more central to the Chicago legal community was inevitable.
- QDiscovery Named One of the Top 20 Providers of Legal Services! - Leading industry publication, CIO Magazine, has named Forensicon’s parent company, QDiscovery, to it’s Top 20 Providers of Legal Services. The annual listing includes 20 companies that are at the forefront of providing legal solutions and impacting the marketplace. Read the whole article here. Featured in the publication alongside QDiscovery President, Dave Barrett, is Director of Digital Forensics, Yaniv[...Read More]