The flag is down! The 7th Annual Tour L’ Tavor bike ride to raise funds and awareness for Camp Tavor has started! Our own Director of Digital Forensics Yaniv Schiff, and Project Manager Megan Twibell are, we like to imagine, leading the pack of 50 bikers! They will pedal, pound, and pull for three days and 150 miles from Chicago to Three Rivers, Michigan. And from behind our desks, the whole QDiscovery team is pulling for them.
Raising funds for Camp Tavor and its 200 campers is a passion of Yaniv’s. Friends of Forensicon may remember that Yaniv spent the month of October biking from Chicago to New Orleans and back again to raise funds for a yurt for Camp Tavor. [A yurt is an eco-friendly structure based on the shelters of Mongolian nomads.]
Yaniv’s effort was a huge success, and Camp Tavor’s 200 kids now use the yurt that Yaniv built for them as a great room and activity space. Good luck Megan and Yaniv!
- Staff Recognized for Departing Employee Investigations - The first issue of Corporate Counsel Business Journal, CCBJ, includes an interview with our Director of Digital Forensics, Yaniv Schiff, and Solutions Architect, Curtis Collette, on the evolution of departing employee investigations. Departing Employee: When Do Investigations Become Necessary? appeared in the print publication, online edition, and on CCBJ’s In-House Tech website. For Increasing Numbers of Employers, Departing Employee Investigations[...Read More]
- Chicago Office Food Drive – The Results Are In - QDiscovery’s Chicago Office collected nearly 1,000 containers of food for the local food bank this Holiday Season! Our office competed with sister offices in Indiana and Connecticut. Alas, we came in third. Our sister offices each collected nearly 2,000 containers for their local food banks. Relatively new to the company-wide food drive, the Forensics Division[...Read More]
- QDiscovery QMobile App Wins Innovation Award - QDiscovery’s QMobile is winner of a 2017 Relativity Innovation Award. Presented at Relativity Fest, the Innovation Award celebrates organizations that create apps or integrations that extend the functionality of Relativity’s eDiscovery software. Our development team created an application that makes the analysis of mobile collections much more manageable. Relativity users can now produce and review mobile[...Read More]
- Moving and Changing - Acquired by Connecticut-based QDiscovery in 2016, Forensicon’s capabilities multiplied overnight, both in forensics brain power and eDiscovery expertise. As part of a leading provider of end to end litigation support, moving to larger offices that are more central to the Chicago legal community was inevitable.
- QDiscovery Named One of the Top 20 Providers of Legal Services! - Leading industry publication, CIO Magazine, has named Forensicon’s parent company, QDiscovery, to it’s Top 20 Providers of Legal Services. The annual listing includes 20 companies that are at the forefront of providing legal solutions and impacting the marketplace. Read the whole article here. Featured in the publication alongside QDiscovery President, Dave Barrett, is Director of Digital Forensics, Yaniv[...Read More]